Unicare Clear Vinyl Glove
- Meets industrial standards for pinholes
- Suitable for those with latex allergies (Type 1 sensitization) and delayed hypersensitivity (type IV)
- Reduces risks of latex allergies (Type I sensitization) and minimizes particulate contamination
- Suitable for contact with non-fatty food types
- Ambidextrous fit means you don’t have to split pair to replace a damaged glove
- High-quality vinyl combines low cost with reduced risk of protein allergens
- Beaded cuff provides extra strength during donning and helps prevent liquid rollback
- Medium-weight construction provides a balance of strength and sensitivity
We are here to serve you!
In these challenging times our PPE inventory turns over extremely fast. Please be sure to leave a message detailing the PPE items most important to you (ie. Level 1 or Level 2 gowns, FDA/CE or NIOSH certified or is CE certified ok, Quantity, etc.). We will do our best to fill your orders in a timely manner. Thank You!