Disposable Sterile Syringe - 1ml, 3ml, 5ml
- Dispensing Syringe: A dispensing syringe allows for the control and precise flow of liquid. The dispensing syringe is used to inject medications or other liquids into body tissues. Manual syringes consist of a barrel, stopper, and plunger.
- Dispensing syringes comply with Title 21 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 880.5860 and follow International Standards Organization (ISO) 7886-1:2017 or ISO 7886-1:1993
- Calibrated hollow barrel and movable plunger. At one end of the barrel there is a male connector (nozzle) for fitting the female connector (hub) of a hypodermic single lumen needle
- Heavy duty barrel – The barrel has a scale showing the capacity of the syringe with markings and either ml or cc.
- Stopper – The stopper maintains the fluid in the barrel between the syringe nozzle and the plunger
- Plunger – The plunger is used to aspirate and inject fluids into and out of the syringe
- Disposable, sterile individually wrapped packaging.
- Luer lock to accept luer hub applicator (e.g. needle)
We are here to serve you!
In these challenging times our PPE inventory turns over extremely fast. Please be sure to leave a message detailing the PPE items most important to you (ie. Level 1 or Level 2 gowns, FDA/CE or NIOSH certified or is CE certified ok, Quantity, etc.). We will do our best to fill your orders in a timely manner. Thank You!